Tuesday 23 July 2013

Black and White Revoluton: It all starts here

I would like to share with you my impressions of Friday's night out.
As you can see this was my clothing combination. Walking dressed like that, I noticed the views of others retained on me. It seems to me that there weren't admiring glances, only, but also judgemental ones. Therefore, I'll have to say, that in the community where I live people are a bit too critical, if you know what I mean.
Unfortunately, it does not give young people the opportunity to create something new, in creating their own style, for which they would have stood out from the environment, to be what they are. Prejudices, all the prejudices that lead nothingness than bad attitudes of young people and an unfortunate dealings with young people to the environment and society.
My opinion is that the one should be given to do what he/she likes and should not care too much about opinions of the others, their bad comments, as long as that what the one likes can not harm the others.
So, young people, you should look around you. People will hinder your work, but be diligent and let the others do what they will because that's the only way you will be able to succeed in achieving your goals.














No comments:

Post a Comment